SOMEHOW... I ended up singing with one of my co-workers in front of over 5,000 people. I was possibly shaking with nervousness. (It's been a while, okay? First time in several years singing and this was a LOT of people.) And I was maybe not thrilled with how it went. BUT, I am still glad I did it. (Even though I don't really want to anyone to remember.)
I will share one little tidbit of a video from this humbling experience. During the middle of the song, two people RAN onto the stage and handed Kirsten and I each a balloon or two. We were MORE than confused. We were having enough trouble trying to not look at our little cheat notes of words... and ya know, breath and stuff. And this really just didn't help.
BUT they did it, apparently, so that we would knot that they loved our singing. Apparently, we needed to know RIGHT THEN. Our other co-workers told them, "You can tell them after." and they said, "No! We must take them a gift, NOW!"
We're celebrities now.
No comments:
Post a Comment