Life In Panda Land

Monday, October 25, 2010

ah, teacher... I give you... this!

Posted by Life In Panda Land at 6:59 AM
Labels: videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Click here to find...

  • cultural lessons (9)
  • how I roll (17)
  • my Panda Land HOME (30)
  • numbered list (3)
  • pictures (33)
  • teaching (8)
  • touring (8)
  • videos (14)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (13)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (57)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • Sometimes, I forget what country I live in...
      • Happy Halloween!
      • smile sound
      • ah, teacher... I give you... this!
      • gutted
      • younger sister's birthday!
      • wild ride!!!
      • not one bit
      • celebrities, in the weirdest way
      • I love trains.
      • Dear Onlookers
      • "Hello my people!"
      • creepy crawl
      • "Bad Date"
      • "We must take them a gift, NOW!"
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)

About Me

Life In Panda Land
View my complete profile
Picture Window theme. Theme images by simonox. Powered by Blogger.