This week I celebrated my first Panda Land
festival. The holiday made the
class schedule weird and
uneven with some classes meeting more times than others. Rather than end up having one class on lesson 2 while the other was already on lesson 3, I had the "extra" classes spend a day teaching
ME about
Moon Festival/Mid-Autumn Festival.
.jpg) |
| The students spent time in groups, planning a presentation. |
.jpg) |
The groups creatively taught me all about MOON FESTIVAL!
|
.jpg) |
One of my local friends brought me a bag FULL of moon cakes!
Another local friend came over for the evening. We went out and got food and brought it back and watched Toy Story 3 at my apartment. Then we went on a walk and looked for the moon. We never found it. It was too cloudy/foggy/smoggy. I was kind of disappointed. What's a MOON festival without a moon? |
No comments:
Post a Comment