Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Hello my people!"

I honestly think I have the best friends/friendships in the world.
With some of my friends I began this ... 
ODD
form of greeting at some point. It started as a funny haha joke. 
Then... 
it stuck.
The day I left for Life in Panda Land, Lauren and I greeted each other in this manner 
- one last (for now) time - while Jen laughed in the background...
Then, one day, I got an email with this... 
... to remind me that they were thinking of me, from a distance.
And then a couple days ago, I was touring a city, in another part of Panda Land, and I saw this dude named Mao... using "my" greeting... so I had to greet him back!
They told me that when he did this it meant, 
"Hello my people!" 
I said... 
"That's what it means when I do it too!!!"
So maybe it's weird that I greet like Mao... but... 

No comments:

Post a Comment