Sunday, October 24, 2010

gutted


I once had a favorite jaozi restaurant. 
I like jaozi. But I like... no... LOVE LOVE LOVE this particular jaozi!
I went to the restaurant next to it one day and realized that I hadn't been there (to MY jaozi place) in a couple weeks.  So, the next day... I decided it was time... but when I got there... 


it was gutted
...
and so was I.

This is how things are in Panda Land. You never know when something might disappear, forever. 

Where will I get my jaozi? Sure... there are 10 other places I can think of that sell it... but, it's soooo not as good. 

Why did they do this to me? 

And I'm pretty sure that everyone in the vicinity thought I was crazy for taking this picture. 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you have a nice Panda Land family!

    ReplyDelete