.jpg)
.jpg)
Communal style living is pretty much the way I'm rollin' now. There are 7 of us from the States that are here working together, living together... tucked in to the first floor of Building B in faculty housing. It's pretty fun. I'm sure as we all get busy with different relationships we'll spend less time together than we have been the past 2 weeks, but I'm also sure we'll continue to function very much like a family. Our "mom" is teaching us to cook, Panda Land style. We've had two cooking lessons so far and both meals have turned out to be stupendously delicious.
Last night we had a jiaozi (dumplings) lesson. I LOVE me some jiaozi. It's on my top 10 list of Panda Land foods, maybe even top 3 at the moment. It's also funny how tastes change. I used to HATE vinegar. Now, I love it. Jiaozi dipped in vinegar is basically irresistible.
No comments:
Post a Comment