Sunday, September 12, 2010

apparently not the only one

I was sitting in my hammock chair working on my powerpoint for class and I looked up and saw it. I said, "Ashley. Don't come out of your room!" and I went to grab the broom.

Our spider enemy was apparently not the only one.

As I walked back to begin my attack she was asking, "Why???" And I said, "you don't want to know!" But while I was speaking it quickly DARTED into her room and up her wall. She saw it and FREAKED!!! ... immediately running out of her room, out of our apartment, and to Christian's where she pounded on the door and shouted "We have a spider!!!!!!!!" I would have gone for it immediately but it was right over her bed and I didn't want it to fall and get lost IN her bed. That would NOT go over well. As I contemplated the best way to go about this, the other two girls that live next door heard the ruckus and came to see what was happening. One (Kirsten) grabbed our second broom and the two of us went after it... or it went after us?

Well anyway... here's what happened:


I squealed. It's true. I am a girl... a girl who is NOT afraid to kill a spider... but a girl who is definitely going to be a afraid when it DARTS the way this one does. Well anyway, it's dead now. And so is our broom!

No comments:

Post a Comment