(you might have to click on it to see... or I can just tell you...)
The days off are not so much days OFF as they are days to make up on the WEEKEND!
So, try to stay with me here... This week, we're off Tuesday through Friday. So THIS weekend, that's now over, Saturday was actually this coming Tuesday and Sunday was actually this coming Thursday. Ya. Got it? Okay. AND next weekend, Saturday will actually be next Friday and Sunday... Well, now it gets even MORE confusing...
Wednesday is actually the LEGAL holiday... so we don't have to make it up. BUT, the week after next is ANOTHER holiday so we have to start making up for those days... SO, drum roll please.............
Next Sunday... will actually be... Wednesday, October 6th... even though in reality it's going to be Sept. 27th.
Well, I'm glad we have that all straightened out now.
(There's definitely a reason for all of this, but I don't know if I'll ever understand it.)
No comments:
Post a Comment