This weekend, the girls and I went on a little trip to relax, have fun, and celebrate my birthday!
Here's a glimpse of the fun times had by all (4 of us):
![]() |
| Shopping till we dropped... onto comfortable chairs at Ikea! |
![]() |
| Is that pandas I see? |
![]() |
| Why yes! Those are pandas over Shanda's shoulder! |
![]() |
| Starbucks and a book? Yes please!!! |
![]() |
| ... and maybe a nap! |
![]() |
| Red cups make my heart happy! And "STORIES ARE GIFTS TO SHARE" Om. Yes! Clearly... they have heard me tell stories! |
![]() |
| A teahouse.... |
![]() |
| ... where we watched Sichuan Opera ... |
![]() |
| ... and other entertaining things. |
![]() |
| Another stop at the Bux? Absolutely a must before heading back to NoSbuxville. |
![]() |
| Cake! - Sent by Brit's mama. Candles! - sent by my sweet friends! |











I can never remember the name of your city. I'm glad to know now that its Nosbuxville. note to self
ReplyDeleteNOSBUXVILLE!!! hahahahahahahahah
ReplyDelete