 |
There is a new mall in town. It has some strange stores. Like this one. No one was there working.
Just a bunch of heads, so i thought I'd add mine. |
 |
Our big boss heard it's nearly impossible to get REAL western food in our small city,
so he sent us to a big city...
where we ate salad, soup, and steak!
 |
 |
There's a scheduled nap time here.
12-2:30 is for lunch and resting.
I'm okay with that.
I'm also okay with having a REAL couch.
Do you see that?
Oh man.
It's super!
Oh and this is Adrian.
We're taking care of her for a while and she likes to take naps too. |
 |
Sometimes bugs land on my arm
and I scream and fling my arm around the room trying to get it off of me.
Then I realize it's not going to hurt me
and I walk calmly to get my camera, take a pic, grab a tissue, and KILL the sucker. |
 |
Brittany and I combined our evening classes and set up a theater.
We ate popcorn, snickers bars, and drank soda while we watched Blindside.
She had told me that one of her students is so short that her feet do not touch the floor.
I saw it for myself and HAD to take a picture.
She's so cute! |
 |
This is the first day I wore mismatching socks in Panda Land.
I think it symbolizes a level of comfort.
Christian saw me taking a picture and he said,
"That's mature!"
I said, "It's for my friends. They will think it's funny.
And wearing crazy socks has nothing to do with maturity, Mr!" |
 |
| Hanging out with girls I love! :) |
 |
| and a movie night on THE COUCH, with my Psalty blue blanket! |
 |
:) These girls were all a part of my evening class. Aren't they cute.
Oh, but the girl to on the left is my friend Bunny.
She works in our office and I love her.
|
 |
Again, Brittany and I combined forces and made lunch for our "extra" class.
BURRITOS.
We were going to make our own tortillas.
But then we had a lead on a place we could get REAL Mission tortillas.
So, we decided to be lazy and go that way.
But it fell through and then we didn't have time to make them.
So, we went with the closest local version.
(Weirdest burritos ever, but they liked them!) |
 |
| See. She likes it. |
Stay tuned for documentation of the celebration.
SHE GOT YOU A GIFT!!!! HAPPY SINGLES DAY!!! NOV 11...also known as Veterans Day..
ReplyDeleteoh my heart broke into a million tiny pieces when I saw adrian snuggled with you! WHAAAAAAAA!!
ReplyDelete