I've been lazy about blogging lately. Sorry. Part of it is that I have wanted to catch you up on all the stuff I have not blogged about yet and that list just keeps getting longer and longer. SO! I'm gonna give up that idea and skip on ahead to tonight.
Tonight I will tell you... it is cold. And if you walk into my room any night of the week you'll probably see me thawing out by doing one or both of the following things:
 |
| This is basically a heating pad... it's full of water, you plug it in, it boils, you hold it, and warmth arrives... :) |
 |
| and hot tea... I love tea... and holding of mugs to my face. |
HEY! there are 2 lovely radiators sitting in our house that feel a little lonely! seriously, take the key and go get them!- that black one will make it feel like a sauna in about 30 minutes! put a wet towel on it and it's like a steam room ahhhhhhh
ReplyDeleteyou are so pitifulcute with that mug on your face :-)
mugface... brings back so many memories :)
ReplyDelete