So I've decided that I love MOVIE day as a teacher,
as much - or MORE - than I did as a student.
It's just such a nice break...
and one that I will take no more than once a semester.
![]() |
| Gotta love the headphones. It's like we're all helicopter pilots. |
![]() |
| Except for these two who are clearly too cool for such things. |
![]() |
| Just wanted you to see there are actually boys in my class. 6! That's a lot. The rest of my classes have 2-4. And yes, they CHOOSE to sit away from all the girls. I don't get it. |
The only problem with movie day is that I watched the same movie with 8 classes...
which means
8 times in one week I am sitting through
Coach Carter.
I like it.
But that's a lot!
At first I did work during it, but then I ran out of work that I could do in the classroom.
SOOOOooooo...
I fill my time with:
![]() |
| A little writing... |
![]() |
| ...and a little drawing... neither of which were exceptionally good, but they filled my time and were |
relaxing.
(Tomorrow I think I shall read a book.)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Two things... 1. I grew to love test day when I student taught... and always felt slightly guilty for that... but not too guilty :)
ReplyDelete2. Maybe your students are channeling the junior high mentality... they always separate to different sides of the room...
Thanks for letting us in your class :) miss you friend!