![]() |
| Where oh where did they put those eggs??? |
![]() |
| Sometimes, we have a little too much fun! (And this is now one of my favorite pictures!) |
![]() |
| Brittany! You're not supposed to show them! ;) |
![]() |
| Hunting eggs is fun! |
![]() |
| My roomy in her cute fu huo jie dress! |
![]() |
| They call this my hippy dress. Whatever. :) |
![]() |
| Looking, looking... |
![]() |
| Our overgrown forest of a garden... |
![]() |
| Me and MY girls. :) I <3 them! Very much! |
![]() |
| The group! |
![]() |
| Some of us got egg on our clothes... Woopsy! |











BRITTANY you STINKER! hahaha I had a dream about her last night, we were hiking to an old woman's house on the mountains and then she told me that she was pregnant! And then I asked her if I could have the baby and she got mad. Not sure if there's some symbolism in there or if I'm just crazy.
ReplyDeleteI love your hippie dress.
THAT. is. HILARIOUS!
ReplyDelete