On May 6th we celebrated Cinco de Mayo (a day late)
and Easter (for the 2nd time).
and Easter (for the 2nd time).
![]() |
| When you live in a podunk town in Panda Land, you take pictures every time you eat western food. |
![]() |
| It's tradition in my family to make a watermelon egg. This one was a bit of a disappointment, but I was pleased that I "carried on the tradition." |
![]() |
| This is Christine. Can you see how we would get along well??? :) |
![]() |
| This is Joelle. I get to be her Aunt Sha Sha. And it's pretty super! |
![]() |
| This is me saying, "Look at the camera Jo Jo." I promise I wasn't drunk despite the look on my face. |
![]() |
| And this is Joelle saying, "Aunt Sha Sha... why are you holding me like this??? It's not very comfortable." |
![]() |
| And this is Christine being the super duper mama that she is! :) |









No comments:
Post a Comment