Sunday, April 17, 2011

pictures of adventures of various sorts

Angela's Grandma's Kitchen in the Countryside
Angela at the Sea, near her countryside home - where I stayed with her family for a week.
Mei Mei (little sister) teaching me how to peel sugar cane :)
Brittany and I with two of our good friends - Luke and Flora 
Ice Cream? No? Okay ... How about a tad pole???? This is your one stop shop!
When taking our friend's baby out, we attract many curious eyes of all ages!
The girl on the left chose the ice cream. The girl on the right chose the tadpoles.
I also chose the ice cream and I think the girl on the right might have made a better decision.
Worst Ice Cream EVER!
We're all about cooperation here. Good friends always carry bags together - big or small.
This is one of the kids that calls me waiguo ayi (foreign aunt).
He was a little timid this day but his mom was enthusiastic. :)
I got up early to go into the city and then took a nap at Starbucks. Sigh. 
I always laugh at this sign at the bus station in the city, so I finally took a picture of it.
Anybody need some TNT?
The children in one of my favorite local families. :)
The kid in the back with the cup is a girl, do not be fooled by the short hair.
And speaking of hair...
check out the back of his head.
Not my favorite style.
Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment