It's been a while.
Sorry about that.
For now, here are SOME of the events of our Christmas season.
Unfortunately I did not take pictures when we took students Christmas Caroling or had some over to bake cookies, etc.
But there were many good times had by many many people!
Happy Christmas Picture Looking!!!!
I hope you had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
 |
| package of stockings and stuffers from the fam |
 |
| Luke and Felix - two of my favorite boys and great language teachers |
 |
| Me and September (yes, that's her English name) |
 |
| Carol and I |
 |
| Me and my language tutor, Liu Lan (Amily - English name) |
 |
| Kirsten, Brittany, Me, Ashley, Christian |
 |
| :) |
 |
This is a popular fashion in Panda Land - sleeve covers. I won them in a Christmas game.
(They won't be getting much use.) |
 |
| The fireplace. DUH! |
 |
| Football |
 |
| Making potato salad |
 |
| No room in the fridge? Just stick it on the balcony. It'll be cold in a jiffy! |
 |
| Kirsten making sweet potatoes |
 |
| Don and Sue's BIG Christmas tree... and what appears to be a mop, but is NOT one! |
 |
| Christmas dinner! |
 |
I was Christian's "secret santa" and he likes practical things...
Seriously.
So, I bought him a mop. A mop is hard to wrap... thus the sign. |
 |
| Brittany making Christmas Funfetti cupcakes |
It looks like you had so much fun!! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete