So I have become a blog slacker. I may or may not get better at that soon.
What have I been up to?????
We ended the semester.
We had parties.
We left for a long vacation/traveling time around Panda Land.
Here's what's been goin on:
![]() |
| Party time! These awesome mittens/puppets are all the rage! Let me know if you want me to pick you up a pair! :) |
![]() |
| Mingle time |
![]() |
| Havin some fun! :) |
![]() |
| Chillin on a coffee shop roof... |
![]() |
| Red lanterns are EVERYWHERE this time of year... |
![]() |
| Posing by pagodas... |
![]() |
| Soaking up the Panda Land-ness... |
![]() |
| Huddling together like penguins for warmth... (Hi Erin!) |
![]() |
| Hangin out in caves... |
![]() |
| Lookin at BEAUTIFUL places... |
![]() |
| Exploring unique areas... |
![]() |
| Eating wood fired pizza... mmm... |
![]() |
| Riding trains and lookin at snow... |
![]() |
| Eating Papa John's pizza... |
![]() |
| Eating lettuce wraps... mmmm mmm good! |















Got to see Flora and Don the other day, it was fun but too short! Really great to share little Judah with her, though. It was funny - I'd figured out that Luke was also from Chongqing from Don's emails, and it was funny to see him. I stuck out my hand and said, "Hi, I'm not sure if you remember me from the ACP, I'm Kacie." He said, "Of COURSE I remember you. I took a picture with you!"
ReplyDeleteDon shook his head and said, "of course!"
And then I felt bad that I didn't remember him. Hah. :)