So, soon... I will post pictures of my apartment. It's a good size. Living room/dining area (where you'll find the purple fridge), kitchen (where you'll find the washing machine), bathroom (where you'll currently find no hot water), two bedrooms (mine has a crumbling wall and a trail of ants).
But REALLY, it's very nice. Despite all its Panda Land quirks. This is a good little place to call home.
We ventured out twice today to shop for things we need to make our houses our homes. My hands were quite full of a shoe rack, and bags holding baskets, trash cans, hangers, a rug, etc. So, I was done. Not DONE. But done for the day. Others in the group were still goin' at it so I set my stuff down at the front of the store and before I knew it I was surrounded by gigglers. :)
(they don't look super giggly here... but oh, they were!)
They said the 3 English words they know and then asked me all kind of questions that I did not understand. I really wish there was a chip I could put in my brain to speak the language instantly. Sigh.
This is what I often end up doing on shopping trips. It's much more fun than searching the shelves for the perfect bowls (although, I do need to get some bowls soon).
No comments:
Post a Comment