So, I'm sitting in the airport waiting to board my 7th plane in less than 2 months! I'm absolutely THRILLED, DELIGHTED, filled JOY!!! I might hug every single person sitting in these ugly green chairs. WHY? Because I'm heading home. HOME! Sure, I've never lived there before but I'm living there now. I'm going to have a Panda Land HOME!!!!!!! Is this real life?!?! I ask myself that a lot. Well, I think the answer is yes. I think this is a very good and very real life full of adventures. I can't wait to share with you what it's like to figure out how this whole HOME in Panda Land thing works! There will be a lot of learning, that I'm pretty sure of. So, hop in my pocket folks. We're gettin on a plane... the last one for a while. Oh, it's pulling up right now. THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!!
Saturday, August 28, 2010
HOME!
So, I'm sitting in the airport waiting to board my 7th plane in less than 2 months! I'm absolutely THRILLED, DELIGHTED, filled JOY!!! I might hug every single person sitting in these ugly green chairs. WHY? Because I'm heading home. HOME! Sure, I've never lived there before but I'm living there now. I'm going to have a Panda Land HOME!!!!!!! Is this real life?!?! I ask myself that a lot. Well, I think the answer is yes. I think this is a very good and very real life full of adventures. I can't wait to share with you what it's like to figure out how this whole HOME in Panda Land thing works! There will be a lot of learning, that I'm pretty sure of. So, hop in my pocket folks. We're gettin on a plane... the last one for a while. Oh, it's pulling up right now. THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment