Welcome to Panda Land...
Where old people
(is that a disrespectful thing thing to call them?)
dance in the square every afternoon and night.
I recently found myself there one afternoon and rather than the usual observing...
I found myself in the midst of the dancing having a bit of a
SPONTANEOUS DANCE LESSON,
and I just so happened to have a fabulous photographer with me.
![]() |
| Where's Shanda? |
![]() |
| This would be me looking at my feet... trying to keep them from stepping on the cute smiling old man's feet! |
![]() |
| Seriously... How cute is he? |
![]() |
| Dear Cute Old Man, You have the best smile I've ever seen in Panda Land! Love, That White Girl You Danced With |
These are officially some of my favorite pictures of myself in the Land of Pandas. Thanks Fabulous Photographer... and thanks for dancing first.




Oh my word, adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteShanda! This is just precious! I love reading about your adventures and you look so very happy!
ReplyDelete